Announcing YouTube Video Contest!
Our historic campaign is developing its next campaign video—and you can be a part of it! Upload your personal video endorsement to YouTube. We’ll select the best entries for our new campaign commercial.
It is a new day. While the fundamental principle of the Murray Hill Inc. for Congress campaign is to eliminate bodied humans from the electoral process, the corporation knows you will require a transition period. That’s why first-person endorsements are so important right now. Help your fellow bodied persons accept this new day.
- Record a message from 15 to 30 seconds long. Submissions over time limit are not eligible.
- Send your submission as a video response to our "New Day" commercial.
- Your personal message must tell the world why you support Murray Hill Inc for Congress. Suggested themes include but are not limited to:
- We must support this historic corporate civil rights struggle.
- Our current government is a failed business model of politicians seeking corporate contributions, and then voting with so-called “free will.”
- Political corruption and the rising cost of campaigns will stop when we get rid of the greed and self-interest of bodied humans.
- All submissions must end by you saying “Murray Hill Inc for Congress—because corporations are people too!” Submissions must have this tagline to be eligible.
- Sample script: "The supreme court secured the future our founding fathers envisioned for everyone. Murray Hill Incorporated for Congress. Because corporations are people too!"
- When you submit a video, you agree it is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
Thank you for helping fellow bodied persons accept this new day!